BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Short update...!!

Been really busy lately...

Need to submit my report to uni at the 3rd of July and I`m running out of time..Someone please help me...!!!

Anyway, received a kinda good unconfirmed news from my senior...It began with a simple question from the department head from the company that i`m doing my training with now...

Him : Have you finished your studies?
Me : Yes
Him : What are you going to do after your training here? looking for job?
Me : Yea. Looking for a job.
Him : Ok. See if you like the working environment here....

Then, he walked away. Weird guy....haha...I felt something is going cause he dont usually talk to me that way. Then, i went to tell the incident to my senior. He then went to have a chat with the department head and he came back with....

Senior : He wants your resume.
Me : What for?
Senior : Cause we wanted to make you a permanent staff here....
Me : Haha...no way...you must be kidding....

Hmmm....i wanted to believe its true...but i wanted to have confirmation 1st...hehe...

Hopefully, there will be a good news on the way for me...=)