BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No mood....=_=

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!


Im now blogging at my workplace. Ya, you read it rite. W-O-R-K-P-L-A-C-E!!! Im still in my holiday mood and yet, I still needa work all on the 4th day of CNY.

So regret that i didn`t take leave for the whole week. Else, I`ll still enjoying at home and rest and spending time with my mum. Ish....

Office is so quiet today. I guess, this gona last for this whole week.

I don`t wana work on the CNY. Really FML. No mood to do anything. T______T

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Gong xi fa cai!!

Me lagi worse neh... drowned in assignments, langsung cannot slack T_T

Wyn said...

DD : Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

haiz...very sien hor...totally no mood at all...FOL...keke

Unknown said...

That's life, I experienced b4 3rd day of CNY I started work already.