BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sunday`s Dinner

I wanted to go here for a meal long time ago but they dont have an outlet here in Penang. So, when Queensbay announced that they will open an outlet here, I`m so happy and always psycho Woofy to bring me there.

Last Sunday, Woofy bring me and my mama there for our dinner and to so-called celebrate that I got a good result for my examination last semester. All this long, Woofy will get me something if I did well in my examination. Hee hee....

So here its is, where we had our dinner on Sunday night and what we ate that night.....


At the MFM - Manhattan Fish Market.

The souces - Garlic, Chilli and Mayo where they served it to you upon reaching even before taking your order.

Soup of the day - Tomato soup (include an ice tea for RM8.90)

Our drinks - Icey Lemon Tea =P RM5.90 perglass (bottomless drink)

Woofy ordered this for us - Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two ( the portion is big enough to serve 3 person for small eater like us) at RM 42.90

The aftermath - shinny shinny "wok" nothing left....

Got something left but only the prawn shells....Keke

And the price to pay - RM 73.14 including government tax and service charge

If you`re interested in their menu, you can go here to have a look.

2 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I also had always wanted to go to The Manhattan Fish Market to try, but till now no chance. Maybe because of the price tags, so this kinda place need to go with parents, not friends. Hahahaha!

Wyn said...

true also...its kinda expensive...

go with parents, parents pay all...if go with frens, needa follow the A-A jai system...keke....