BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Advance birthday present....

Just came back from another interview. I`ll definitely go for this one as the offers is better and I got friend working with me. So good. This is a good birthday present for me. Hehe. They put me in Accounting department. Hope i can cope with that. =P So, i`ll be start going for my 1st official work on this Monday.

Everything went very well today. The interviers are very good to me especially the HR manager. He`s so cute and funny. Haha...He even wish me 'Happy Birthday' so cute...

Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday...!!! Wish me oh...=P (tak tau malu me...hehe)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

4 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Congrats on the new job!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you~ :)

Kenny Ng said...

Opsss... Happy Belated Birthday to u!

Wyn said...

Thanx for the wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas